VIP Airport Transit Hosting Service
If you are stopping in Aruba only briefly on your way to another destination, you can still take advantage of our VIP airport hosting services. Here is what we will do to make your short stay as comfortable as possible at the lovely International Queen Beatrix Airport in Aruba.
Step away from all the long lines and crowded, uncomfortable waiting areas, You can sit in a quiet, elegant VIP lounge to have a drink and some snacks, read a newspaper or magazine, or catch up on whatever you need to do using the free Wi-Fi. Compared to waiting areas, the seating in the VIP Lounges is downright decadent to are a premium experience.
The VIP Lounges at Aruba’s Airport are your gateway to a better travel experience and are available for use by our clients who have booked any of our VIP travel services.
Enjoy International Traveling and VIP Lounge Hosting at Queen Beatrix airport in Aruba
VIP Transit service includes:
Here are all the elements that make up your VIP arrival to Aruba:
- Greeted by VIP host/hostess at the end of the arrival bridge.
- Expedited procedures through immigration/customs if needed.
- Personalized attention in our airport arrival VIP Club Lounge with complementary snacks and beverages.
- Your carry-on baggage is handled with care.
- Personal VIP host/hostess throughout your airport experience.
- Guidance and information for your flight.
- Free WiFi.
- Comfortable, spacious, calm VIP Lounge (maximum of 3 hours after that extra charges apply)
- Complimentary basic beverages and snacks.
- VIP lounge bar.
Reina Beatrix International Airport, Aruba
Airport Hours: 6 AM to 12 AM
VIP Transit Service :
- $275 per transit traveler.
- $160 per youth ages 5-17
- Children under 4 are free!
1. Arrival within 24 hours of booking: Additional USD $43.
2. NO-SHOW: Non-refundable.
3. Extra charges for staying longer than 3 hours at VIP Lounge
Office Hours for direct calls:
Monday to Friday From 8 AM to 5 PM
Saturday from 8 AM to 1 PM